Almost Everyday in 2006

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Five-Minute Version

Ok, it's 11:55, so here is the five-minute version of today.

It's Saturday, so I slept in! We all did. I woke up at around 9:15 or so, and the house was still quiet. So, we just laid there in bed until we heard the first sounds of life. It was nice and relaxing.

Once everyone got up, I got to work on the song sets for tonight's concert, and while I was shuffling papers around, I watched the rest of the movie Cold Mountain, that I had not finished last night. (It's a long one!) It was good, just... a bit much in some areas. See my GregsHead blog for some reaction from the movie.

We watched some Olympics today in the afternoon, then played a rousing game of Lego Creator. A great game. We highly recommend if you have little ones (esp boys) in the house. :-)

At 5:15, Jen & I headed off to our concert. We have sung there before (Calvary Church in Newark, NY) but never when it was NOT Christmas. :-) Nice to do some of our other songs. Nice to not have the kids with us. :-) We spent time with some friends, sang our songs, and packed up to go home by 9:00pm.

We watched a bit more of the Olympics before kids bedtime, then Jen and I just relaxed while watching the Olympics in our room. She's asleep now, and I'm going to work on my book!

There ya have it! The day in under 5 minutes!

See ya tomorrow!

[Posted from the HOME OFFICE in Palmyra, NY.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home