Almost Everyday in 2006

Friday, February 03, 2006

Just In Case...

We knew a family during my junior high and high school years whose last name was Case. I always thought it would be funny if they named a kid Justin. You know... like, Justin Case. Just - in - case. HA!!!

Dude. I'm funny.

So, we're on out way out the door for a weekend retreat in Montrose, PA. Just me and Jen. (And that baby she insists on carrying around...) We're the music for a couples retreat. Should be a nice time of relaxing, as well as fun to do our music together again. We don't do that much anymore.

I got up a 8am today (earlier than usual) and got myself and three kids ready and headed out to Buffalo by 9am! That was crazy. Everyone had their little bag of cereal, complete with their names written on it, and we watched fun movies on the laptop (plugged into the built-in viewer in the van) --- all the way to aunt Connie's house in Buffalo area! Fun!

But, I noticed as I was heading back here to Palmyra... I miss them already. :-( It will be a nice break to be just me and Jen for a weekend, but I do love my kids. I wanted to go back and get them. Grandma is glad I did not get them, though. :-) She loves them too.

OK... if we're lucky, I'll post something tomorrow here. If not, well, I'll survive. But, here's hoping there's internet at our weekend destination.

[Posted from the Kitchen Table in Palmyra, NY.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home