Almost Everyday in 2006

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Happy February

It's now the second month of 2006. A lot happened in the first month. And, even better... there was a lot not happening!

(We're enjoying a much free-er schedule these days.)

For a funny story from last night, visit my other blog. We had a little confusion when trying to watch the president's speech online. :-) But after that was taken care of, we actually got to bed before 1 last night! Pretty amazing!

I went to bed early because I play basketball with friends on Wednesdays. It's great! Good excersize, and I enjoy playing basketball, and even better, it's before any of my family is awake. :-) They don't even know I'm gone. That's funny.

So, after b-ball, then a shower, then less than an hour of work, we headed out to a doctor's appointment for Jen and baby. All is great. Baby is doing quite well, and we're just about 34 weeks along. Very cool. We're looking forward to meeting Junior.

We stopped for a quick visit with some friends (who kept our boys during the dr visit) and got home for lunch around 1:00 or so. Whoa... the day was flying by and I felt like I hadn't even started!

I headed upstairs and tried to get some things done, but felt very unproductive today due to the crazy interruptions, and to several projects I kept trying to do requiring outside input before I could continue! Argh! So... I have made it through, but just not as I planned. I guess we'll tackle those other things tomorrow...

We're free tonight. Going to do haircuts. (For all the boys.) And we'll see what else Jen might have planned.

I hope the Dukes of Hazzard fits in there somewhere.... :-)

[Posted from the HOME OFFICE in Palmyra, NY.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home