Almost Everyday in 2006

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Today's Highlights

I have been writing TOO MUCH today!

Spent the morning working on book options and the rest of the day was spent on an audio project for a local piano teacher friend.

At lunch time, we called my Grandma Campbell and wished her a happy birthday! She's 18 today she said. :-) (She's dyslexic, I thikn...) :-)

I have really been getting into the new news site I found, Newsvine.com. It's not open to the public yet, but if you are into internet news, and interactive at that... shoot me an email and I'll send you an invite. I can invite up to 20 people and so far I have invited five, I believe. :-)

After a quick dinner (SKYLINE!) we headed out for a walk to the library. But by the time I rounded up all the kids, it was almost time for the library to close, so we just headed up to the local coffee house! :-) I had brought along a Campbell favorite, "Pass the Pigs" to play with the kids when we got there. We finished up our evening by a visit to the grocery store, and then headed home for the regular bedtime routines.

Stop by my other blog for some more details from today and yesterday.

That's all for tonight! :-)

[Posted from our bedroom on the PowerBook in Palmyra, NY.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home