Almost Everyday in 2006

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Today Has Come and Gone

Thursday, February 9th, 2006 has come and gone. It began early today (again) as I got up and finished a personal project I was working on. I made a nice little booklet (with help from my friends at Copy Central) for Jen - and for me to cook stuff for Jen) :-) I got up early, and sorted all the stuff to bring up to the copy shop for binding and laminating, and was back by about 9:40 or so. It was a nice day for a walk.

Got some good work done today. Jen made some great potato soup. She's definitely pregnant, cause she's doing some really weird stuff lately... like... cooking. :-) It was great! I enjoyed it immensely.

I made good progress on one website I have been working on. That was encouraging. Tomorrow will be a few more challenges. But I'm up to it.

Today is our nephew Dylan's birthday, so we called him and sang Happy Birthday. We also enjoyed some birthday cake in his honor. (He lives about an hour and a half away!) :-)

We watched an episode of the A-Team to close out our evening. :-) It's fun to watch old TV with my boys.

Had an interesting discussion with Ian. He has been a little scared lately about robbers breaking into our house, and other scary things. He has a very gentle spirit. I understood his fear, but we talked about how it can be silly to be afraid. We spend all our time worrying about what we're afraid of, and we don't really get to live life. God loves us, and he's in charge. I can't promise bad stuff won't happen, but I told Ian that God promises he'll be with us.

Those are cool moments.

Well, 10 minutes before February 10th. Time to call it a night.

[Posted from the HOME OFFICE in Palmyra, NY.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home