Almost Everyday in 2006

Thursday, February 02, 2006

The End Of The Week

I have to stop these 4-day weeks. They're driving me crazy! :-)

And this one wasn't even four days. Wednesday was a very crazy day! Not much time in the office for me. But, all is well. It has been a good week, and I have been able to make some progress on several clients' accounts as well as some work on my book. I found a cool new publisher that I might just use this next time.

More on that later.

For now, I need to keep this brief cause we're leaving tomorrow for a trip to PA. We're singing for a couples' retreat this weekend. The kids are going to Grandma's house, so it will be a bit of a vacation for us too! At least for Jen. She's getting tired these days.

Lots of stress these days in the lives of some friends. I wish I could help more sometimes, but I know ultimately I can't help anyway. Only God brings peace. I am praying peace for all of them.

We'll try and post if we can this weekend. But I can't promise anything. :-) Who knows what the internet situation is at Montrose Bible Conference.

[Posted from the PowerBook in my bedroom in Palmyra, NY.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home