Almost Everyday in 2006

Friday, January 20, 2006

Week's End

Here I sit, in my nice comfortable easy chair (is that what you call it?), after a long day, a long week of pretty good days of work. Seriously. Except for a blip, (was it, yesterday?) I completed a good amount of what I was attempting to accomplish and there is plenty of new business to start on next week. Very good.

But I am still trying to figure out why I feel like I didn't accomplish anything? Why are there so many projects I feel I must do? Why are there so many fun things to work on, or to play at? Seriously...

It was a good day, though, and I am looking forward now to a good weekend. We'll be cleaning up around the house tonight and tomorrow, then hanging out with some friends on Sunday evening, eating and watching football together. That will be cool. I hope to work on my next book a bit tomorrow as well.

All in all, should be a nice week's end.

Oh hey, I posted the first article in a new feature over at the Buffalo Bills Review. Stop by and check it out if you are so inclined. It will be posted every Friday - likely in the morning.

Till tomorrow...

[Posted from my comfortable chair the HOME OFFICE in Palmyra, NY.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home