Almost Everyday in 2006

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My Week Days

I am still trying to figure out what "normal" week is for me. I am almost certain there is no such thing! I thought after the holidays things might settle into some form of a routine, especially with the Buffalo Bills Review not being a weekly thing. That show was really messing with my body's schedule! :-) I was staying up every Monday night till 5:30am or later! Then, I would try to do the rest of the week like normal... that wasn't working.

So, last week was not normal due to returning from vacation with family - just getting life back in order here. Then, this week has been interrupted by a speaking engagement at the library in the middle of the day (Monday) and then the big Apple day yesterday. (A friend said it's like the guys who stay home from work to watch the NFL draft. Yeah... that's kinda like it.)

I am still trying to get back into a normal routine. I do take a lunch break everyday with the family. That's nice. Usually that is from 1pm-2pm. But between answering emails, phone calls, IMs and taking care of various personal things, it seems like it's kinda hard to get to the bigger items on my lists to do sometimes!!!

Oh, and I guess blogging does take a sec or two...

;-)

(My ultimate dream - I think? - would be to be able to "blog" or write or something all day long, and not have to worry about whether I was paid for that or not. That would be cool. But, until then... BACK TO WORK!)

[Posted from the HOME OFFICE in Palmyra, NY.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home