Almost Everyday in 2006

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hit The Wall

Whoa. I just hit the wall. Was going along just fine - completing some work on a project I have been working on for a while, talking with folks, getting stuff done... and then after one conversation with another client, I just crashed. Hard. So... I thought I'd head on over to blogger and catch up on what's goin' on...

Well, the keyboard saga continued this morning. I was attempting to check our bank balance online when I found out that the T key was sticking. Bad. It would not come back up. I tried to get it to work without taking the whole thing apart again (did you know there are 36 screws to remove when taking apart an apple keyboard? And that now, there are only 35? :-) I was unsuccessful, so I spent a few hours this morning scraping dried milk off a couple of keys on Jen's keyboard.

I hope that doesn't happen again...

I woke up this morning a little after 7:30 to go play basketball with Steve (which I do every Wednesday) and today, my friend Scott joined us for the excercise. It was defintely a good time, though I was feeling more out of shape than ever. I am definitely getting old!!

Today I continued working on a pretty involved project for a local RV reseller. It's coming together nicely, actually. It's nice when things come together nicely. :-)

Also, the friend I mentioned yesterday who is due to have a baby... she's having it as I type! Went in this morning, and the baby should be coming out within a few hours! That's cool. Even cooler is, we are due to have our baby not long after them! Soe we're getting close!!!

We're going over to Scott & Leah V's to hang out with them tonight. Getting the "Beat The Clock" deal at local pizzeria, Leonardo's, and sharing an evening together. Looking forward to it.

That was my Wednesday so far. It's only 4:30, though... so I imagine there will be plenty more Wednesday to come...

[Posted from the PowerBook in the HOME OFFICE in Palmyra, NY.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home