Almost Everyday in 2006

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Woe Is Me :-(

Today has not been a good day so far. I actually found out yesterday that my main business domain (bwd-graphics.com) had EXPIRED, and this time at no fault of my own. :-( That was sad enough, but so far today, I have not been able to contact my domain guy in any way to reinstate it. So, my business e-mails are going to oblivion, and now actually, ALL of my domains hosting are not loading!! :-( :-( :-(

On a more positive note, our debt consolidation loan through AmeriQuest has gone through, and we now have no credit card debt at all, and enough money in the bank to just pay the bills when they are due! Quite an extraordinary experience, let me say! We'll see how long that lasts... (The bill paying, not the credit cards! That should last for quite some time!!!)

This week has been great because there have not been a lot of extra things (despite what I wrote yesterday, it does appear that perhaps even by next week, there may be a bit of routine!) So, we're enjoying that.

Jen and the kids head out during the day for a little errand running, and even some thrifting, and then we usually have some fun family evening activity. Last night was a trip to Save-a-Lot for some ground beef (and other stuff) for dinner. We made tacos!!! (Even made som Taco Dip - my favorite!!!)

It was a fun night. :-)

Hopefully this domain thing will go through quickly, and I can report tomorrow that today was a "fun day" as well... :-{

[Posted from the HOME OFFICE in Palmyra, NY.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home