Almost Everyday in 2006

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sundays

I sure love Sundays. :-) Today was another nice full day of fun with my family. These days, Sunday is that day.

We started off with pancakes for breakfast, followed by a little clean up of the house. I went up to a the Baptist church on the corner to help a friend record her piano students today (I just set up the system for her, so I could continue to enjoy my day off) :-)

When I got back, we watched an episode of the Dukes of Hazzard! That's a favorite in the Campbell house! :-) After a quick visit to Hazzard county, we set up to watch football. There were a couple great games on today! We caught most of the first one. Amazing. How could the Colts lose?!?

Later this evening, the kids and I went to WalMart to get some things while Mom got a break from the kids (and Dad, too, I guess...) :-) That was fun! We had a good time, and finished it off with a visit to our local McDonald's (with the great PLAYPLACE!) :-)

We got a fun little bonus when we stopped there. As we were getting our food, another family with three kids came in, and headed into the Play Place with us! We played for a while with them and found out that we live pretty close to each other. That was great! They might come out to a concert we're doing in February. That was a neat little bonus.

Now we're finishing off the evening watching an episode of Voyager. :-)

All for now... it's almost tomorrow!

[Posted from the Living Room Couch in Palmyra, NY.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home