Almost Everyday in 2006

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Two Times In One Day?

Well, since I missed yesterday, I figured I'd get two posts in one day here. :-)

We just got back from a FUN night with some of our closest friends. We celebrated Ian's birthday (since his real birthday is Christmas, we have a birthday party in January for him) by going bowling and a great dinner at Pizza Hut! And, all of that with his family and great friends!! A super night of fun.

I can't say the same for my day in the office. Wow. It was bad. Not bad. Kinda good. Just overwhelming. Way too much input (to quote Johnny #5.) My to do list grew WAY more today than I was able to whittle down. So, again, that's good. But my head was spinning. I play basketball at 8am tomorrow, then in the office not too long after that. Looking forward to tackling all those projects anew.

Now, instead of a Star Trek tonight, we're watching one of the Knight Riders we got from my parents! :-)

Fun!

More later...

[Posted from our living room couch in Palmyra, NY.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home