Almost Everyday in 2006

Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm Becoming So Normal

Well... not really. :-)

I was just thinking, I have a job that I do Mondays to Friday, mostly 9 till 5 (sorta...) and I have crazy Mondays, and pretty relaxed Fridays that I enjoy, and look forward to. Then I have weekends free. That's so odd!

Today started off with some work on our Bills site, followed by a nice lunch with my wife - a "date" if you will - after which we played a quick game of Life (you know that game? We have a version from 1960!! How cool!) It was a nice break for us. Me to be with my wife, no kids and Jen to not have the kids. :-) We love our kids, but breaks are nice. Thanks to Tamar for watching our kiddos. :-)

The afternoon in the office has been full of little maintenance things, answering e-mails, little up-keep things for several different clients, and all sorts of little things. I am hoping to get through all the emails in my inbox before I leave the office for the weekend! (That's gonna be tough...)

Last night was a blast. We had friends over and shared the Venezuelan meal. We all ate WAY too much! But we had fun playing Apples to Apples (A cool new game) and just enjoyed hanging out together. They're fun folks. :-)

We are hoping to finish preparing our taxes this weekend, and I am hoping to get some work done on my book. Perhaps I will head up to the coffee house again. That was very productive last Saturday. Maybe that will work again. :-)

So, it's been a very normal week. How odd. :-)

[Posted from the HOME OFFICE in Palmyra, NY.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home