Almost Everyday in 2006

Monday, January 09, 2006

Local Author...

Today I got to speak to a small crowd of friends of the Palmyra library. (Really, that's the name of the group - Friend of the Library!) I was allowed to bring a guest, so I brought Ian along for fun! It was well received, and a good lunch too! Got to speak with several people who have lived far more than twice as much life as me. That is always fascinating. It was fun talking with them about blogs and internet publishing and distribution as well. Several of them will be hopping on their computers and reading my various blogs! How bout that?! :-)

After that, it's been a good day of getting many little detail things done. Working on my next book, changing some services we have to save money (lower cable service, cell phone, home phone, etc) and just plugging away at some more web work. All in all, has been a good, efficient day.

Also carried on a few interesting conversations via email and IM. Was a very full day!

Looking forward to our first Monday in a long time with no Bills show! Love doing it, but it's nice to know I don't have to work again tonight, and stay up till 5:30am doing that work!!!

More later...

[Posted from the HOME OFFICE in Palmyra, NY.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home