Almost Everyday in 2006

Thursday, March 09, 2006

No Baby Yet (is there any other appropriate title?)

Really, I think that might be most of what we are thinking about at the moment in the Campbell household. :-)

So, no baby yet, but it's coming soon. I am taking some time today to try and finish my rough draft of the next book, and if I can do that, then the baby can come. Maybe that's what he's been waiting for... :-)

I slept in a bit today, in part due to some advice from my Dad, and in part due to two different dreams that I had last night that just made me question my recent priorities. So, I slept until the rest of the family awoke, and then went to work. It was nice.

We have been following with some interest a few evolution/creation debates at Newsvine, and now the response on a parenting forum to the EzzoTruth.com site that I was able to help get online. I am just fascinated at how people are so eager to squash opposing view points? Crazy. I posted an article to newsvine about that today. Check it out at my newsvine column.

I have to get working on my book!

More later...

[Posted from Coffee Creek in Palmyra, NY.]

1 Comments:

  • Well if she holds out a bit longer...until Sunday, I will win the guessing contest. But really, for her sake I hope she has it sooner and I lose. I know how it feels at the end.
    Give her my love.

    By Blogger Priscilla, at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home