Almost Everyday in 2006

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Books and Babies, and Books about Babies

It's been a crazy long weekend!! I've been pulling some really late nighters working on my book. I am about half-way through the rough draft! That's really good! At this point, I am just checking everything to be sure it's the way I wanted to say it and stuff. I really am enjoying this, it's just hard because I am either giving up sleep, or time with my family - which at this point, Jen really needs, cause she's just focused on getting that baby out.

So I did a bunch of household things today too. Besides the meals today, which is a normal part of my weekends, at least, I also did a few loads of laundry, and much-needed vacuuming of the floor, as well as a few loads of dishes. Our dishwasher is still not quite right. I tried a few more tricks tonight with that. We'll see how it does with the end of the day dishes.

No baby yet. We're still waiting. But I fully expect the baby sometime this week. We'll keep you informed.

I was able to finally publish the EzzoTruth.com website. We had finished the main layout back in July, and I put a link on my main blog to that page, but it has taken this long to make sure the info was correct and that every piece was in place. It's really sad that there is so much really hateful, mean-spirited words thrown around on the internet at the Ezzos. We have really enjoyed their parenting tapes, and they also seem like nice people. I think the saddest thing to me is that a lot of the daggers are thrown by fellow believers. :-( That's just sad. So, hopefully this site that my client put together will be a balancing voice, and a source of a different perspective on the Babywise and Growing Kids God's Way material than is currently available on the internet. Unfortunately, they are going to be blasted by the critics as well, but at least there is a good amount of accurate info on the Ezzos and their material on the site they created. That will be good.

I will do a bit more on the book tonight, but my goal of having the rough draft by the end of the weekend was a bit ambitious I suppose. :-)

And tomorrow morning, it's back to the regular grind. :-)

We'll see how that goes, as it seems like Jen is needing my help more and more these days.

[Posted from Jen's eMac in our Kitchen in Palmyra, NY.]

1 Comments:

  • Hey TulipGirl :-)
    I would love to chat with you about this. Can you email me at greg@gregshead.net? That would be great.

    As for the content of EzzoTruth.com, the only part I had in that was a testimonial in the GKGW section. :-)

    We have been encouraged in our parenting by that course, and continue to enjoy it now 10 years since Jen was introduced to it, even before we were married :-)

    Shoot me an email and we can chat. I'd love to.

    By Blogger Greg, at 1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home