Almost Everyday in 2006

Friday, March 10, 2006

Come Out, Come Out Wherever You Are!

Still no baby. Jen's getting tired of telling people that I think. :-)

We went to the doctor today. A little progress, but not much. Doc says no way she's letting Jen go past next week though (the real due date is 3/17). I'd say we'll go here in the next couple days. But what do I know? :-)

Working on my book still. Actually, after careful thought, it is now TWO books. :-) Two 150-200 page books is better than one 350 page book, according to most experts. (I made that last part up.) So, one book will be much like my last one, A Journey Shared. We'll call that one Life In The Rear-View Mirror. The other book will be focused on the church, and what we have been pondering in that arena over the past year. No title just yet. Some ideas, but nothing solid.

Got to finish a few web things... who knows, might be going to the hospital today? (You can always hope...)

:-)

[Posted from the HOME OFFICE in Palmyra, NY.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home