Almost Everyday in 2006

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Let's Try This Again...

Blogger was down this morning, so first of all, it took 35 minutes before I could even get to the page to write the blog, and then it took another 10 minutes for it to tell me it couldn't publish due to a system error. Nice. Well, it's back up, so here was my previous post.

It took 35 minutes this morning for blogger to decide to cooperate. Now I don't really have time to write this post. :-(

I am headed off to play some basketball this morning. We finally have more than just two players, so it's a little more fun. :-)

We had a great day yesterday for V-day. I made little heart cards for everyone to find in the morning, and Jen did the same, except she stuffed hers with goodies :-) We went out for a special dinner at Athenias, a local family diner. Then I bought Jen a dozen donuts (she's been wanting those) for dessert.

We topped off the night with an episode of the A-Team. :-)

Gotta go! Almost time to start!

[Posted from the the PowerBook in our Living Room in Palmyra, NY.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home