Almost Everyday in 2006

Monday, April 17, 2006

The Weekend Past

There's just really no chance of me getting to the computer to blog on the weekends. I just have to accept that. :-)

Saturday was pretty busy... lots of errands to run, and then in the evening I began my ProCare training at the apple store. That was fun. :-)

We woke up on Sunday to an easter basket per person and a houseful of chocolate eggs! The kids had fun hunting eggs, and then we had a nice breakfast --- Waffles! We watched the VeggieTales Easter DVD, and then we all sorta napped in the afternoon. (Except the boys, who watched another VeggieTales DVD while Dad slept...) Then we went out and cleaned up the yard in the evening. That was fun. Just dad and the boys. Raking up sticks and leaves... there's a big pile of that stuff out by the road waiting to be taken away now! :-)

Today I had a few meetings with clients, and got some good work done on several projects. Work is certainly busy these days!

I am also having fun converting all our VHS tapes to digital video. (Apple's iPod format, for playback on our Mac Mini home entertainment system.) The past couple days I have been doing VeggieTales tapes for the kids :-)

[Posted from the HOME OFFICE in Palmyra, NY.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home