Almost Everyday in 2006

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I Always Lose Track When A Computer Shows Up...

Well it finally got here, and so I have been setting up a new member of the family. NO, we didn't have another baby... we got a new computer. :-)

Our Mac Mini came. Nuff said. Monday night was spent returning the TV we just got for a similarly priced (I mean within a few cents) one that had better connectors for our Mini. We also stopped at the Apple Store and KMart for some cables and connectors. By late Mon night we were in business!

Mostly. Today I spent a good chunk of time getting all the computers in snyc with each other. It's a fun little system. Perhaps I will detail it here sometime.

We watched the Knight Rider (our first Season purchase from iTunes) tonight. The Mac Mini is cool!

I worked on my books some more this afternoon. Got both covers done. Just waiting on the books to be proof read by my proof readers, and then I will submit to the publisher! Well, after I do the final layout! We're getting there...

Time for a snack...

[Posted from Jen's eMac in our Kitchen in Palmyra, NY.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home