Almost Everyday in 2006

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

4-5-6

Today is the 5th of April in the year 2006. 4-5-6. Neat.

The Mac Mini continues to be awesome. :-) We had fun playing with it last night, and the kids have enjoyed using it so far as well.

The crazyiest thing about the past 7 days or so? I have purchased two computers. Yes, 2. T-W-O. The Mac Mini which we had been planning for, and now a 20" iMac G5... which we had not been planning for. I was going to upgrade to a G5 tower because of the recent issues with my computer, when I noticed that for about $400 less, I could get the same computer (less processor power, and expandability, but more hard drive space and a 20" flat panel screen!) Seemed like a good deal to me - less money for a computer that should do just fine for several years (and will be a significant improvement over the current one, like, it won't just randomly shut off...

So, I bought it.

So now we have lots of computers in the house. I mean lots.

But each has a purpose. Well, mostly at least.

I played basketball this morning - two weeks after the big ankle sprain. Well, I didn't play - but I did go shoot around. That was nice.

Gotta get some web projects done today. More later...

[Posted from the Living Room on the PowerBook in Palmyra, NY.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home