Almost Everyday in 2006

Friday, April 21, 2006

That Kinda Week...

I guess you have figured out by now that it's been an interesting week. My prolonged absence here kinda gives that away. Most of it has been due to a bunch of work needing to be done this week (deadlines), but we're always pretty busy just having six people in the house! :-)

But the cool thing today is, I slept in till almost 10:30!!! The kids went to Grandma & Grandpa's house last night! We'll meet up with them there on Saturday morning. We were exhausted last night after they left, and Julia was having a really hard day, so last night I was not really able to enjoy the fullness of this gift from my mother-in-law. But today? Today I am enjoying the fullness!!! :-) I feel rested for the first time in a long time.

I told Jen that lots of businesses have "Casual Fridays", but I think I will implement "Sleep-in Fridays" for my business. ;-)

So today we're enjoying the quiet, and will have a nice evening out (with Julia) :-)

The rest of the week has been full of working on websites. I have several new clients this week. That's great! It's kind of overwhelming, as I have mentioned before, but it's really great. I am grateful to God for the constant influx of new stuff.

We also had a nice visit from some old friends, the Hochbrueckners. They brought us dinner and spent the evening at our house. It's always great to spend time with them. Unfortunately our kids were less than well behaved. But, overall, was a very nice evening.

I continue to import video from VHS to digital format. We're really loving our little Mac Mini home entertainment system! It's nice to have all our video accessible at the touch of a button. I've also been converting VHS to DVD this week for my parents (several home videos and such). That's been fun on several levels, as I have gotten to watch portions of these nostalgic videos while importing or editing. :-) Even made a couple copies for us, too. :-)

OK, you may have noticed that I am in a pretty good mood today (lots of smileys) :-) I need to get on to two big projects today.

OH! One more project I just completed... you can read about it here. Basically, it's a way you can start your shopping at Amazon, and I will be credited a commission for your purchase! Pretty cool, I think. :-)

Last night, while talking with Jen, we figured that GregsAmazon.com was easier to remember, so we'll be moving the site there. In fact, amazon.gregshead.net will redirect you to the new URL right now.

So, that's the past week in a very small nutshell.

[Posted from the HOME OFFICE in Palmyra, NY.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home