Almost Everyday in 2006

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Getting Back To Work

I always forget to plan buffer days when we return from any trips longer than a day away from home. I did it again. We got back late last night, and I was ready to hit the ground running this morning. I had a big list of what I was going to do today. I really thought I could do a bunch of it. But, all I have done today is get our finances in order, go through some more mail, catch up with e-mails, and basically get back in order so I can actually get something done ... tomorrow! Crazy!

It is great to be back home, though. We all slept quite well in our own beds last night. :-)

Today I am working on the season finale for our first year of doing the Buffalo Bills Review. We'll record tonight, and it will post tomorrow. We'll still do shows once a month for the offseason, but I am looking forward to the break. If you read my other blog you know that I do the Bills show over night on Mondays - I go to bed at 5:30am on Tuesday! That wears on you after a while...

So, the show concludes our first official season tomorrow! Stop by BuffaloBillsReview.com and take a listen! :-)

[Posted from the HOME OFFICE in Palmyra, NY.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home